Discover the future of fashion with NEW|BAV - the sustainable fashion brand that stands for fairly manufactured materials and environmental protection. The majority of our collections are made from GOTS-certified and Ökotex Standard 100-certified organic cotton that has been grown without the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
Organic cotton has several advantages compared to conventional cotton:
1. Sustainability: Organic cotton is grown without the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers, which contributes to a lower impact on the environment.
2. Social Responsibility: Organic cotton is often grown by small farmers, supporting the local economy and workers' rights.
3. Health: Organic cotton is free from the harmful chemicals used in traditional cotton production, which can be hazardous to the health of workers and consumers.
4. Quality: Organic cotton is generally of a higher quality than regular cotton because it is grown more naturally and therefore requires less processing.
5. More environmentally friendly: Organic cotton also helps to support soil life and biodiversity as it is often grown in conjunction with other plants.
In this area, we work together with selected partners who are committed to reducing water consumption in production and ensure that resources are used responsibly through modern wastewater treatment systems.The process of organic cotton illustrated: