Terms of service
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (NEW-BAV GmbH) via the website https://new-bav.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, the order data will then be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay" or similar designation), you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail immediately after the conclusion of the contract at the latest. Any of our specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all third-party claims asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and assume no liability for errors in this respect.
§ 4 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) (https://www.klarna.com/de/), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
You can find more information about Klarna here (https://www.klarna.com/de/smoooth-mehrzuklarna/). You can find the Klarna app here (https://www.klarna.com/de/klarna-app/).
§ 5 Zurückbehaltungsrecht, Eigentumsvorbehalt
(1) Ein Zurückbehaltungsrecht können Sie nur ausüben, soweit es sich um Forderungen aus demselben Vertragsverhältnis handelt.
(2) Die Ware bleibt bis zur vollständigen Zahlung des Kaufpreises unser Eigentum.
§ 6 Gewährleistung
(1) Es bestehen die gesetzlichen Mängelhaftungsrechte.
Als Verbraucher werden Sie gebeten, die Ware bei Lieferung umgehend auf
Vollständigkeit, offensichtliche Mängel und Transportschäden zu
überprüfen und uns sowie dem Spediteur Beanstandungen schnellstmöglich
mitzuteilen. Kommen Sie dem nicht nach, hat dies keine Auswirkung auf
Ihre gesetzlichen Gewährleistungsansprüche.
Soweit ein Merkmal der Ware von den objektiven Anforderungen abweicht,
gilt die Abweichung nur dann als vereinbart, wenn Sie vor Abgabe der
Vertragserklärung durch uns über selbige in Kenntnis gesetzt wurden und
die Abweichung ausdrücklich und gesondert zwischen den Vertragsparteien
§ 7 Rechtswahl, Erfüllungsort, Gerichtsstand
Es gilt deutsches Recht. Bei Verbrauchern gilt diese Rechtswahl nur,
soweit hierdurch der durch zwingende Bestimmungen des Rechts des Staates
des gewöhnlichen Aufenthaltes des Verbrauchers gewährte Schutz nicht
entzogen wird (Günstigkeitsprinzip).
Erfüllungsort für alle Leistungen aus den mit uns bestehenden
Geschäftsbeziehungen sowie Gerichtsstand ist unser Sitz, soweit Sie
nicht Verbraucher, sondern Kaufmann, juristische Person des öffentlichen
Rechts oder öffentlich-rechtliches Sondervermögen sind. Dasselbe gilt,
wenn Sie keinen allgemeinen Gerichtsstand in Deutschland oder der EU
haben oder der Wohnsitz oder gewöhnliche Aufenthalt im Zeitpunkt der
Klageerhebung nicht bekannt ist. Die Befugnis, auch das Gericht an einem
anderen gesetzlichen Gerichtsstand anzurufen, bleibt hiervon unberührt.
(3) Die Bestimmungen des UN-Kaufrechts finden ausdrücklich keine Anwendung.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller
Main Street 5a
85386 Dietersheim Eching
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have subjected ourselves to the quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG for the buyer seal, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertigungsbedingungen.pdf (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/ downloads/buyer seal/buyer seal certification criteria.pdf).
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and terms of payment
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear.
6.4. You have to bear the costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Terms of Delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
8. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/dienstleistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/dienstleistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service).
last update: 01.01.2022